problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellybeans=yum

Baseband Member
hello, first of all i am not usre if this is the right forum for this because i am not sure if it is a hardware issue or not. but whenever i play doom 3 not even on high res or nothing the game skips like crazy and the sound skips as well. and when i play WoW on 1024 or anything higher the game goes black to adjust the reso, then keeps doing it over and over again. Doom3 the screen only does it once but extreme skippage. i have a ATi Radeon X700 Pro 256mb PCI-E, AMD 3200+, Kingston Technology 512x2, A-Top xblade w/ 450 Watt PSU, Soltek SL-K890Pro-939, and i am using a Dell e771p monitor. those 2 are the only games i have tried so far cuz the computer is a new build. i passed the 3d draw test and the other ones that are in dxdiag. i am still new to the computer building thing and don't know too much. my desktop reso is 1024x720 and i only have issues while playing games. i am getting very mad cuz i used to use a radeon 9250 on a diff computer and it is at this moment kicking my X700 pros ass. please help me out.

Have you installed the latest video card drivers and game patches? These sound like problems that are related to that.

hhhmm i am not sure exactly what to download. i use wnxp professional, and should i download mobo drivers? maybe you can give me a link to the things i must download. and i tried to download catalyst5,3 and the catalyst control center however they do not open on my computer i get an error message. the download says something about .net framework. not sure what that is. i apporeciate any help thank you

For all of the new and current Catalyst Drives and Control Centers you must have .net framework install on your PC before you install the catalyst drivers and control center.

1.) Download .net Framework.
2.) Install .net Framework.
3.) Restart PC
4.) Install Catalyst Drivers & Control Center
5.) Restart PC

If you currently have Catalyst Drivers and Control Center install on your PC and (NOT) .net framework, it will not work. You must uninstall all catalyst drivers and RESTART PC. Then follow instruction above!

ty and how do i stop weather bug, my logitec mouse info, and aim from turning on when i log on. and for some reason when windows started it didn't bring me right to my user(i am only user on this PC) instead it brought me to the screen where you pick the user to log on to, happened after i downloaded that stuff

i installed .net then installed Ati CCC and rebooted, then installed, ATi Catalyst5.3 and rebooted, after that now my CCC is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom