gizoogle.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shirtbird said:
gizoogle.com...lol great site; search cnn or something then click translate page.

This website is rated for mature audiences only by ICRA
This is a non-profit website and are not affiliated with google in any way
Click here to learn more about gizoogle.com
Hosting services provided by Deafening-Urge.net

THAT IS THE BOTTOM OF THE HOMEPAGE

google aught to sue the shit outta people like this. It a product is so close you have to disclaim being affiliated with it, omg that is so homo.

With such a respectable company as google, and successful at that matter, it's sad to see this bullshit on the internet. the dam thing has spin'ems for ****s sake, seriously those are the most gay thing i have ever seen, and to spend so much on them....back to subject, i just erad part of a hacking ordeal on here, this site makes me want to get into the skill :) absolutely rediculous.

Erind said:
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Imma use that website on my school research. ;) if my teacher gives me a bad grade, imma tell him/her that i got it off of google. ( if it came from googleon our school, its an A+ paper. unless u are me, one day i copied a whole book online, ( i was supposed to write the summary ) and turned it in, the teacher wrote on it Give it back to Harper lee ( the author ) btw, the book was to kill a mocking bird. )

Nice sites.

all i got to this is 'you idiot" lol thats funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom