r520 core to boast 32 "pipeline" performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is, part for part, going to newegg, it would probably be less than $900....no you aren't supposed to cheat yourself, but you aren't supposed to cheat the other person either.....

$900 was a VERY fair price last summer, around July- for that is when I sold it to her. Remember- she agreed to make payments as she couldn't afford it "all at once".

No, if she came to me NOW asking to buy it, no prior deal being made, I'd only ask around $500 or $600 for it.

But this deal was made ALMOST A YEAR AGO. It WAS worth that $900 back then.

And yes, a lot of that $ goes towards the monitor- it's pretty decent. I'll sure miss it, that's for sure! :(

$900 was a VERY fair price last summer, around July- for that is when I sold it to her. Remember- she agreed to make payments as she couldn't afford it "all at once
lol yeah a year is a long time, prices have dropped quite a bit since then, but yeah I know I already acknowledged the payments method and whatnot so yeah that's a whole other story

But if she's already making payments why are you advertising for someone to do better than $900 which it isn't even worth at this point in time :D Only was worth that a year ago, even said by yourself

Bah! But like I said whatever, it's unimportant...let the girl have her machine

But if she's already making payments why are you advertising for someone to do better than $900 which it isn't even worth at this point in time

Shhh!!! They DON'T need to know that! :D

Besides, I already settled that with this:

No, if she came to me NOW asking to buy it, no prior deal being made, I'd only ask around $500 or $600 for it.

So, nuff said.

I know, I know: "back on topic or else!!!"- right? ;) I'll be good- I promise! :D

Well, currently the R520 would probably be the equivalent of dual ultras, this is judging it from how it reads on paper. Real world performance will probably differ.

I expect that nVidia learned from the GFFX, and that the GF7xxx series will be SIGNIFICANTLY superior to the GF6 series- though that is STRICTLY speculation on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom