M-o-d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demalii

Fully Optimized
M-o-d (new pics)

Alright guys... now to get a look at what my computer looks like... I wrote it all out in my signature, so anywho... I wanna get some small advice on this, i'm going to be adding a monitoring unit to the front, coolermaster aerogate 2, on the bottom 5.25 bay, i'll still have one bay panel left up there, along with the 3.5 panel... i wanted to do some woodshop stuff here, cutting out a few letters in one of the panels with a cathode light behind it... but i also wanted to add some toggle switches for my lights in the computer case... about 4 switchs with a red LED on the left side of each switch and a blue LED on the right, denoting on and off, should i do the toggle switches on the 3.5 panel or the 5.25? and would the letters cut out of a panel look better on the 5.25?.. or maybe on the 3.5 due to it being right over the front fan, would add nice coloring =) anyways, if ya get what i'm saying, gimme some help.. ohh yea, do i use a small cutout of plexi glass or something to put behind the cut out letters in the panel? thanks everyone... click the link, it'll goto the page with pics...

http://www.geocities.com/demalii/malii.html

i added pics to the page, check it out

ok, well, id put a peace of plexi glass behind the letters and have them on the 5.25bay door and then i wouldpop those switchs onto a smaller 3.5 panel.

ya, the red cathode at the bottom makes the blue fan pink =( but i'm not gay.. honestly lol, nice sig bleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom