Network Card IP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay

Baseband Member
Hi All , ummm.... just want to ask , there any way to change the network card ip and how to go about this because ive been bannd from a gaming server for about 1 year now ive changed ma Router Ip many of times still hasnt worked so im gussing they went 4 the network ip because the other day i made a new computer I could gain access to this server , but when i try on the other 2 computers via---- network they dont work!!!!

If So i want to change my network card ip *any Ideas*

If you got banned from a gaming server then it's probably not done it using your IP.

m3trj said:
If you got banned from a gaming server then it's probably not done it using your IP.

Alot of admins range ban problematic people

If your range banned which I am guessing you are, your f*cked. Period.

Next time, dont hack, and dont come back to that server and continue with what you were doing.

Stuff on the internet has consequences, why dont you just email the admins with a nice letter and say you have cleaned your act.

I think I am still banned from [RA] Servers. I TK'ed a few people by accident, than the admin went AFK for a minute blocking me from getting somewhere, and I shot him. And than i got banned.

I play CS:S and if they ban you there its your Steam ID that is banned. Not a way around that unless you buy another package. I don't know what your playing but maybe thats what happened. Never had to deal with being banned but I'm sure there are ways around it. There usually is.

Linuxrising said:
I play CS:S and if they ban you there its your Steam ID that is banned. Not a way around that unless you buy another package. I don't know what your playing but maybe thats what happened. Never had to deal with being banned but I'm sure there are ways around it. There usually is.

Admin's ban by SteamID(WONID), IP or Username

IP Range banning sounds like what Happened to him, and this is what they do to very problematic people.

I know people, who have IP range banned entire country's :D :p

To b quite honst it was for cheating but this was about 2 years ago with the hole bigpond game ARENA crap........... but now im in a safficent clan absolutly no hacking wat so eva. and i would like all comps to be able to war! on game arena , a 1st to login to it with out saying ban from ages ago :|

Tryed changeing router ip still no luck but i play MoH:AA so no steam ID crap !

There is lots of ways to ban somebody.

A Hardware GUID - a string of letters and numbers decribing your hardware

IP or your IP range

MAC address - The unique address assigned to all internet related hardware.

CPU-ID

CD KEY of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom