r520 core to boast 32 "pipeline" performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, "not much" isn't "much" of a price, is it? ;)

Sorry- but I already have a buyer. She is going to purchase the entire computer it is in, I'm gettin' $900 for it all. Unless you can beat that its sold.

Again, sorry. :-(

Here's the specs:

AMD Athlon64 2800

Shin Etsu thermal Grease

Thermaltake A1838 HSF

ASUS K8V SE Dlx w/ Latest BIOS

1GB DDR400 Dual Channel ram (only CAS3 though :( )

ASUS V9980 Ultra GeForceFX 5950 Ultra Ver. 56.72

WindowsXP Pro w/ SP1 and Firewall, Anti-Virus (updated to latest), and Anti-Spyware pre-install and setup to work from power on.

80Gb IBM ATA100, 2mb cache, 7200 RPM

40x/16x DVD-ROM

32x/24x/52x CD-Burner

350 watt psu

2x80mm case fans (blue LED)

Samsung SyncMaster 955DF(x) 19" CRT DynaFlat Monitor

So, with that said and done- you willing to beat $900 USD? :-D Ok, PLEEEAAASSSSEEEEE???????? ;)

lol dude, he said he couldn't offer you much for a single card muchless the entire system, besides as it is, $900 seems a bit much for that system, considering it's used an all too

beedubaya said:
6800 will pwn every game you throw at it most likely until Unreal Engine 3 is released in 2006, which will be too much for the 6800 to handle at high settings. I don't know if the X800 series will even be able to play Unreal 3 at all.

depends if you have dual 6800 gts in sli ;)

lol dude, he said he couldn't offer you much for a single card muchless the entire system, besides as it is, $900 seems a bit much for that system, considering it's used an all too

Nah, that's a complete system- it'll smoke ANY of Dell's "$600" computer. So $900 seems reasonable to me. Besides, she agreed to buy it MONTHS ago, and is MAKING PAYMENTS. This way the price was fixed, regardless of how long it took her to pay.

I'm not gonna' cheat myself.

Well, I said all that in case somebody here could beat $900 for this rig- if so this system is yours. Though I know that $900 now could get you A LOT better.

depends if you have dual 6800 gts in sli

Or dual R520s in AMR! :D :D :D

Yeah, dells suck...and it wouldn't smoke it if they had the same parts in it, plus it'd be cheaper.

My point is, part for part, going to newegg, it would probably be less than $900....no you aren't supposed to cheat yourself, but you aren't supposed to cheat the other person either.....

Don't know, cause that monitor would probably be pretty good, so that'd count for quite a bit....MEH, whatever lol

You got a buyer that's paying it and that's that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom