media player, dual screen problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazer3800

Baseband Member
When playing a movie in windows media player, dragging it to the second monitor and hitting full screen makes media player crash and I have to close it. Any reasons for this? Is there another media player that will allow me to go into full screen on the second display without crashing?

mazer3800 said:
When playing a movie in windows media player, dragging it to the second monitor and hitting full screen makes media player crash and I have to close it. Any reasons for this? Is there another media player that will allow me to go into full screen on the second display without crashing?

Make that moniter your primary display.

yeah but what if he wants his normal as his primary i was wondering cause i was thinking of using my old moniter as a dual display...

you will have to switch it back. that's what I had to do before a bought a netstream 3000 dvd hardware dvd decoder

yeah its just kinda a pain to keep switching the primary display. Just gets annoying after awhile switching back and forth. So there's no way around it?

Not that I know of, beside buying a hardware dvd decoder. they cost $300 up, but you can get them on ebay for $15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom