Good Lord!!! The 6800 Ultra 3d1!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad you can only run 2 of those cards

EDIT: I mean you can only run 2 cores, 1 of those cards

He hosted them himself because it specifically says not to directly link the pics to any offsite bandwidth if you are wondering why. The little tidbit can be found slightly more than halfway down the page. ;)

It also says they will require a special motherboard. What a suprise there! Unfortunetely this probably means you'll have to get an Asus board as Asus will most likely make the board that's compatible with their monster card.

He hosted them himself because it specifically says not to directly link the pics to any offsite bandwidth if you are wondering why
Yeah, I didn't care about snagging them vs linking them I just wanted to see the place from where they came from for additional info...plus you wouldn't have known that the guy said to not link them if he hadn't linked the article ;)

yeah, i was just going to give a few pictures. what i did was go to photobucket.com and uplink the pictures there, than send a link here

bloody hell that is big... I think it may just fit in my case, if I don't have a harddrive in the slot the otherside of it. on secound thoughts, maybe take the harddrive cage out.

think how much it would block air flow though. It is a wall in the case...

edit: it would need a special motherboard, as there is a capacitor (or what ever those things are) about 1mm behind my card.

Nubius said:

I'd much rather have a dual core card and them retain the SLI name than having to actually buy two cards....no doubt it'd probably still be around the same price as two, but still, it would be a less PITA IMO

You think that card pictured would be LESS of a PITA:eek:??? Wow, you've definitely got some unique opinions then!

I'm guessing (and hoping) you're reffering to the sanely sized dual-core cards like the 6600. In that case I'd agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom