3dMark05

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Nitro' refers to something completely different than nitrogen, most commonly 'Nitroglycerin' LN2 is the abbreviated form of liquid nitrogen.

Glad you atleast new what I meant. Sorry, didn't know you had a science major! ;) j/k

Nubius my scores have been in my sig a while now. I took the time to read your sig, you can try to read mine.

My system cost about $3080.00 originally when I got it but I got a lot of stuff with it. Like the headphones, mouse, keyboard, Linksys home networking equipment, printer, etc.

But then again I also think it's funny how the AMD system I just built cost like $1100 and scores only 1000 less points than this system.

ok then my system was only 3673.93 total with a few things on sale and that was EVERYTHING:) even a new 19" moniter which was 247 so yeah...

VWSNC|19" CRT P95F+B RTL

$247.50

Nubius my scores have been in my sig a while now. I took the time to read your sig, you can try to read mine
Uhhh right dale...considering I have a sig that you can read :rolleyes: what kind of arguement is that?....gimme a break 'I took the time to read yours' thats laughable

So I missed size 1 text at the bottom, no need to make such a case about it.

Only size 1 if you want to use 15 lines....you have 14 so in your case it's necessary although once again you bring up an arguement which has no relevance. I merely said I didn't notice the tiny text with your scores at the bottom, and you say something as ridiculous as 'I took time to read your sig' when mines nothing but an image....hmm sure that took you all day to decipher

At least I bothered to read both your sig and your avatar. Considering I don't even have an avatar I thought you could somehow possibly manage to read the few pitiful lines of text in my signature. I'm sorry it's not an image that will catch your eye because I thought maybe you weren't so childish that you needed a cute, colorful image to attract your attention to read something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom