Intel Gaming Machine : Only $5915.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retherfordaehs, a AMD vs Intel thread would get closed. Since nothing positve ever comes from it. Uzi9mm is agreeing with you, but hes just stating that AMD does not completely desolate Intel in gaming. They just exceed to a high enough degree.

Also, AMD has REAL dual core, Intel's is just a bolt on.
That's not necessarily a bad thing. If AMD's dual cores has one bad core, you've basically wasted two cores which = mucho money

Since intels dual cores have two dies on one wafer, one core can be replaced if it's bad, so that saves some cash right there...

But of course that only benefits the manufacturers not us in any way

Retherfordaehs, a AMD vs Intel thread would get closed. Since nothing positve ever comes from it. Uzi9mm is agreeing with you, but hes just stating that AMD does not completely desolate Intel in gaming. They just exceed to a high enough degree.

True, VERY true. Well, AMD hasn't produced a "bad" core yet. I'm sure some of the K8s have been defective, but not many.

I feel pretty confident about AMD's dual core. For one, heating alone wont be an issue.

BUt, I know- I better stop before I get banned or this thread is closed. No bashing, AMD vs. Intel debating, etc.

I'll behave, I promise...:cool:

You would be very suprised how many AMD and Intel CPU's dont make it off the production line...

You would be very suprised how many AMD and Intel CPU's dont make it off the production line...

Well, U R right- but I'm more interested in the system having good performance for gaming and such, running cool with only air cooling, and not costing both my arms, natively supporting 64bit software, the list goes on.

Intel's current line up fails for the above.

But, I do know- that may VERY well change in a few years. It wouldn'd surprise me if Intel were in the lead again in '08 or so. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Now I WILL be surprised if they pull off a victory BEFORE then, like early '07. Then I'll be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom