3dMark05

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he overclocked & optimised, then he should get over 10k
That's what I'd think too.

Getting 1FPS on the CPU test is completely normal. CPU isn't meant for rendering graphics at all. Everyones does that

Yeah, I'd get Coolbits and OC those 6800GTs as high as you can. Then do the same for that FX-55 and re-run 3DMark 05. You should be past 10K easily. Try like 12K or close to it atleast.

Mine isn't overclocked or optimized.
Ok? What's that have to do with anything. You getting 10K in 3dmark05 or something...cause considering his system he should be able to get that.

EDIT: BTW The world record 3dmark05 is like 12,500 in 3dmark05 and that's of course using liquid nitrogen on the pair of GT's so I don't think he'll be hitting 12k ;)

EDIT: BTW The world record 3dmark05 is like 12,500 in 3dmark05 and that's of course using liquid nitrogen on the pair of GT's so I don't think he'll be hitting 12k

He could if he used liquid Nitro! :D On air he should get more than 10K, just maybe not much more. It should still be more though.

'Nitro' refers to something completely different than nitrogen, most commonly 'Nitroglycerin' LN2 is the abbreviated form of liquid nitrogen.

Nubius said:
Ok? What's that have to do with anything. You getting 10K in 3dmark05 or something...cause considering his system he should be able to get that.

No, I just meant that my system at stock vs his system at stock. Well the difference in scores doesn't seem to warrant the extra few grands he spent on his system.

No, I just meant that my system at stock vs his system at stock. Well the difference in scores doesn't seem to warrant the extra few grands he spent on his system.
What score do you get?

If he has the appropriate drivers, good RAM running 1:1 that should be hitting 10K and over easily..

Yours probably gets like...what 5500 or so in 3dmark05 dale?

a 3000 point difference in 3dmark05 is quite a bit, but still I think he should be getting 10K

yeah im planning to watercool and overclock those cards till they cry lol;P and possibly my cpu a bit but i odnt wanna do to much but yeah i wasnt sure if the cpu test used my gpu at all or not thanks for clearin that up for me i should get some money soon and be able to watercool:)

also dale jkw but how much did ur sys cost looking at ur sig it looks nice and looks like it cost atleast 3k to 3500...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom