Just ordered this bad boy!!! Anyone have one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
My CPU fan (Stock FHS) has been whining really loud lately, and last night, the whining seemed to stop. I thought this was kinda fishy, so I shut down the PC and opened it up. With the case open, i started it up and what do you know, the CPU fan wasn't even spinning... I double checked the connector and it was connected fine... There wasn't any dust in the case because, i always clean it every couple of weeks...

It's a damn good thing, I shut it down when I did, i'll tell you that...

So I hopped on newegg.com and ordered up this bad boy!!!

Zalman CNPS7000B-AlCu LED
35-118-118-02.JPG

Anyone have one of these? I should be getting it by friday...

No, I've stuck with Thermaltake. But I hear that MANY people have and like Zalman, so I just might make the switch myself.

I've got the all copper Zalman and it does a great job keeping my temps down. CPU is running at 27C while the MB is at 33C.

That won't be as good as my 120mm 7700-Cu but it will do. :p
21C idle, 28C load for me. And I love how much air the 120mm puts out. I hold my hand under the side of the heatsink and I feel a lot of air coming out. My ram gets extra cooling being right below it and so does my vid card and chipset. Yours should provide a good amount of cooling as well, and the blue LED should look spiffy. I would have gotten mine in a blue LED version if they made one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom