Reboot in Safe Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverxyoung

In Runtime
okay,

yes thisl probly be the dumbest question to u guys. How do i retart in safe mode?.. i need to restart in a mode where i can go in and del internet explorer and another stuff. Basically a mode where there is no services and stuff. Just so i can run cmd prompt and add and remove programs =D.

nope not a good idea and frm every comp i've had just hit f8 like ten time as soo as u start the comp

IE is the main windows internet browser. Say if you have Firefox, Avant, Opera, Netscape, or anything else like that, and something goes wrong with it, you can always rely on Internet Explorer (IE) to download one of those browsers again. Also, rebooting i safe mode. Wouldn't it depend on what motherboard you have? F8 works for me, so it should work for you too. Hrm, or you could always turn off your computer in the middle of when windows load and it will automatically take you to the screen where it says like: Safe Mode Without Networking, Safe Mode With Networking, and so on. I wouldn't exactly say that's the smartest idea though.

its not just that its the main browser, its that IE is so ingrained into the os core system files, that its removal may and will more than likely cause the system to become unstable. More often than not, anytime I've seen someone just delete/remove IE it usually resulted in a FFR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom