My OC

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamBarry

In Runtime
I successfully overclocked my AMD Sempron, which was running at 902Mhz, to 1.49Ghz. I managed to get it to 1.89Ghz, but when playing Doom3 the computer blacked out, so i put the CPU Frequency down to 166Mhz to comply with my memory. It is running now at 1.49Ghz.

Is there any way i can OC further without causing blackout during games. There are multiplyer pins on the mobo, but when i tried to change it to 10.5 from 9 it didnt work, so i assume it's locked.

That is quite a sweet overclock, i wouldnt expect you to get any more than that.

yer i raised the vCore up 6%...as it was the highest option allowed. My mother board monitor says my CPU is 37 Degrees, but my BIOS tells me otherwise. Worth extra cooling?

if you can't raise the v-core any more then i guess you don't have to worry about cooling(what is it idle and what is it full load) because then it won't get any hotter if you can't raise the v-core any more and not being able to rise up the mhz is a stablity issue so i think you have reached the max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom