3dMark05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, try plugging in your PSU and see what you get. You should be getting at least in the 7000 range. Heck, I get 5173 with my weak little old X800 Pro. I don't know how it does so well in 3DMark05 but sucks so much in certain games.

well
im gonna get a new ps within a week i hope maybe a bit more and then i think i should get a better score. i thought i might get a bit low score cause ive had ut2k4 lag a bit like not bad just like not quite as fast as it should be its had to explan so i unhooked my cd drives so i could hook up my cards to ps and it was fine so im sure thats the problem. i just need to see what ps to get and then ill do that and should fix my problem:)

yeah see this is the error i get whenever i start my pc so i think its my cards not powered since they are being underclocked:(

lol dude...those power connectors are there for a reason. Your computer should get well over 10k in 3dmark05.

You can't just decide not to plug them in. Unplug fans, lights or whatever else you got in there.

As I tell people all the time, This is the power house to your whole PC...why would you skimp out there?

i scored 172 with my geforce FX 5200, hows that?!?!?!
Well considering the FX 5200 isn't at all meant for good gaming, and 3dmark05 is ridiculously GPU intensive I'm almost surprised you got that :p

well i know i need to plug them in lol thats why i need a new ps so i have more connectors and is more stablei know the plugs are there for a reason:p

well i know it was my cards now cause my ut2k4 prob is fixed now i took and hooked my fans to the mobo so they would be out of the way and took out my black light as my sound card covers it up anyway so now both cards have 1 leav to them which is good enogh to power them fine and i will see if i get a better 3dmark score after i redownload it:(

the main area it goes slow is the cpu...in those test i get like 1-5 fps:(

think i should bench it on 3d03 also?

mine does the same in Cpu test.. thats normal so dont worry too much. and a much nicer score that is..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom