Windows 64 bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me I just installed the 64 bit ethernet driver and then hooked it up to my router. I don't even remember how you hook up to 56k to be honest. I'm such a noob on dial-up, but then again maybe that's a good thing.

In fact I'm not sure I even know what a phone jack looks like anymore. It's smaller than an ethernet plug right? :p
I use broadband VoIP phone as well so I never use regular phone lines anymore. ;)

dale5605 said:
Just wanted to say that I got windows 64 bit up and running on my AMD system with no problems at all and it's my primary OS. I don't have windows 32 bit on another partition or anything.
Anyone else running 64 bit?

It works so well. I got the beta ATI drivers, beta sound blaster drivers for my sound card, and everything is working flawlessly. I also installed all of the beta Nforce4 chipset drivers.

The OS seems pretty sweet, can't wait for the final release.
:p

seems sweet?, what are you talking about. Please tell me what differences did you see, because when i had it it seem exactly the same thing to me, and i'm 20/20. The UI looks exactly the same, i was expecting to get 64-bit color quality or something, but its the same 32-bit quality. and can someone explain me the difference between IE 32, and IE 64. dale5605, i'm not trying to be sarcastic, but if you really saw big differences please tell me how, because for me didn't worked out!

and another of the reasons why i took it out, was because my uGuru console wouln't work. BTW, will Doom 3 work under 64bit OS? would i have to get an update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom