how to unpack tda files

Status
Not open for further replies.

spfd

Daemon Poster
i have a ton of tda files,
but i dont know how to unpack it.

anyways i already used winrar to remove everything from a folder.

now i have a ton of tda files.

heres how one looks

"tda-mx04.001"

how do i uncompress thosE?

tda is probably a cracking group name not a file type. most likely you have a winRAR or winACE archive by looking at the numerical extension 001....oh wait .....

"i do not offer support for pirated warez or other illegally gotten media. please read forum policy :mad2: :mad: "

i have seen every kind of warez compression scheme and tricks those crazy crackers use. i am 100% sure TDA is the abbreviation of the cracking group and the name "MX04" means macromedia dreamweaver 2004 so by deduction i would assume this particular warez has been archived into volumes 001, 002, 003... INSIDE a single winrar or winace archive. let me draw a picture:

[dreamweavermx2004.rar] <--decompressed this and gets..
|
|
|
[tda-mx04.001]-[tda-mx04.002]-[tda-mx04.003].......

this just means you need to unpack (decompress) some more. trust me this is a winace or winrar archive try to open it and it should work unless you are missing some volumes.

What a tda file really is ...

The tda file extention belongs to a TMPGEnc DVD Author project.
You should not unpack it, but open it with TMPGEnc DVD Author.
The numbers in the filenames 001 002 etc. refer to the tracks on the authored DVD.

toine if you look again at the filenames he gave, TDA was at the begining so it is not the file extension, but part of the name. 001 was the file extension ("tda-mx04.001"). he actually double posted this to another forum and confirmed that he was trying to download dreamweaver 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom