Off to a rough start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that could explain why your system was stuck in the burning in phase..

I bet the motherboard died and they had to replace it.. Hah.

All the systems i build are immaculate.
Feel free to stop by and tidy up my case anytime ;) Part of it's I'm too lazy to make it all crazy clean like other peoples...another part is I'm in there so much I wind up having to cut zipties, and redo them, big pain in the butt.

it's made by asus
haha, exactly. Hate ASUS now.

senseless said:
Well, that could explain why your system was stuck in the burning in phase..

I bet the motherboard died and they had to replace it.. Hah.

Well, your 100% wrong there.

They havent even begun to build my comp yet. LOL

Nubius said:
Feel free to stop by and tidy up my case anytime ;) Part of it's I'm too lazy to make it all crazy clean like other peoples...another part is I'm in there so much I wind up having to cut zipties, and redo them, big pain in the butt.

Aye, the systems i build for others i zip tie. I've got my system opened up quite a bit aswell. I end up just cramming everything into an empty 5.25" bay.

I wish I had an even bigger case though lol. That'd help. This full tower is a lot better compared to that midTower I used to have, but still I want one of those HUGE cases where it's like a foot from the edge of the mobo to the HD trays haha

Nice, yea if you had gotten an ALX you would have had their liquid-cooling system installed with it. I hear from the reviews their liquid-cooling system is nice and the fluid in it lasts for 3 years without needing replacing.

alienwares are good, but expensive and apparently slow.

Go check out a system from overdrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom