My Raid0 Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geh I hate imageshack. I click on the pic and it doesn't expand. Stays all shrunk and I can't read the text. I saved the pic to my HD though.

Seems right on par with an AMD64 system. The multipliers do have an effect with those systems. You gotta find a balance between high HTT, multi, and RAM timings for optimum results. You can easily get over 7gb/sec

I dont have the Sandra HDD test. It dont matter though, since they dont run that fast anyways. Ehhh, i just dident know what i was talking about... Here is a CPU Arithermetic Benchmark. Im competing against all the fastest Intels. Im also OC at 2.616ghz too lol. Nubius, i can just send you the pix sometime we talk on MSN.

EDIT, i guess im not competing against them. Must of changed somehow.

Yeah, it was rite under my nose lol. I need to learn a little more about it, beofore i go changing the timings.

Nubius said:
Yeah. The only raptors I've experienced was when I built an AMD64 system for this dude in boston. He had two 72Gb raptors, not in RAID or anything though. He just wanted one for his OS and another for backup data.

72 Gb Raptors you say?! Man, you must have some contacts in WD :D

72 Gb Raptors you say?! Man, you must have some contacts in WD
Oh jeez, wow I meant 74gb instead of 72gb, pretty small mistake for a comment making it sound as if I were talking about unheard technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom