graphics problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see nothing...
Lots of black space with some GUI stuff...

I think yer hillucinating...stop drawing dots on your screenshots!
:p

Try another vid-card, dude. If it happens then, I don't know. If the problem goes away with the other vid-card, send your new one back for a replacement. Something's seriously fkd with it.

i wish i were hallucinating friend, however it appears not........
i assume that if i do a clean install of windows and driect x and all that lot and the problem is still there then its off to the new graphics card shop.......... shame really i like the 9800 pro.

Its your screen. look at all the pictures... the damage lines up pretty well. You don't notice it on windows because its a simple, static image that is usually very bright.

yah... it is most definently your screen.

frank1987 said:
shame really i like the 9800 pro.
Doesn't necissarily mean it's that type of card, dude. You may have just got a bad one. If you like the 9800pro (yeck) then get another.

I'm guessing there's no other gfx cards or monitors you can borrow, and switch them out one-by-one to double-check the problem's true origin...?

It's a very weird thing to be happening.

I'm assuming he's using a normal "print screen" button or other screenshot button, so if it was his screen they wouldnt show up at all. (as they do in the first picture.)

What mfg of card did you buy? Maybe try another mfg next time (unless it's a true ATi-made card) and... send your old one to me? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom