9200se Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan DeVille

In Runtime
Who here has the ATI Radeon 9200se? What drivers are you using? I'm using the Catalyst 5.3. Is there a better alternative? Here's the reason I'm asking. On RollerCoaster Tycoon 3, it detects the best graphics settings for your computer. Before I installed the video card, it automatically put the graphics settings at High with the Integrated Graphics Accelerator 900, but with the video card installed it sets them at Medium. I need to know what's the best driver for the 9200se. Thanks!

Dan DeVille said:
ur computer. Before I installed the video card, it automatically put the graphics settings at High with the Integrated Graphics Accelerator 900, but with the video card installed it sets them at Medium. I need to know what's the best driver for the 9200se. Thanks!

Is the 9200se "better" than the Integrated Graphics Acc. 900 in the first place?.. Just a curious question.

Probolly, dont worry about a games autodetect.

And theirs' really no use OC'inga 9200SE with it's limited pipelines either, trust me, i have tried it.

Re: Re: 9200se Drivers

Chankama said:
Is the 9200se "better" than the Integrated Graphics Acc. 900 in the first place?.. Just a curious question.

my friend has a dell and i was at his house one day and i could play HL2 on low settings no AA no AF and lowest res pretty good

btw he has intel integrated extreme graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom