Dust

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna guess...more than once a year and less than 8 times a day.

It's dust, dude. It's not a science. (Science experiment, maybe...)

If you look in the box and see a little dust on the floor of the box or on a fan, no worries. If you see big dust-bunnies, dust frosted all over the fans and RAM, and the mere act of opening the case causes a cloud of dust to form...clean it.

I'm sorry, but we're just not qualified dust-quantifiers. The only one we had died 12 years ago from gray-lung....

lol. My point is, if you ask someone how often they hoover there house they usually give an estimate despite how dusty it is. once a week maybe. Different people would class a lot of dust differently and i dont know how much dust really effects computers. I suppose ill stick to once a month for now unless someone says otherwise

I clean mine habitually once per week on the weekends. But that's only because I have a weekend routine thing where I do my laundry, clean my room completely, and clean my computer each week.
I wouldn't recommend fan filters though, unless you are too lazy to clean out the case yourself. They hurt your CFM, look ugly, and cost money. Did I mention they look like crap? :p

Depends on how you do them. If you take time and mount your filters behind the grill plate inside the case, they look alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom