WinFast PX6600 GT Extreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

sguffee

Baseband Member
Hi guys, I'm looking at getting a new video card for my Dell 4700 and I'm wondering what you guys think about this card? A guy i know is selling one for about $200. Is this a good deal or should i go another route. Does anyone know how much these cards actually sell for? Thanks in advance for your response.

sguffee said:
Hi guys, I'm looking at getting a new video card for my Dell 4700 and I'm wondering what you guys think about this card? A guy i know is selling one for about $200. Is this a good deal or should i go another route. Does anyone know how much these cards actually sell for? Thanks in advance for your response.

THe 6600GT are great and the best value card on the market

Never hear of winfast making them, but you can get a trusted brand 6600GT for 190$ at newegg.com

If he's selling it, it also likely has a non visible problem.

Sorry actually its made by Leadtek but i was wondering if there is a major difference in the Extreme edition and the regulard Leadtek 6600 gt. He is selling it because he is going with one of the new 6800 cards.

sguffee said:
Sorry actually its made by Leadtek but i was wondering if there is a major difference in the Extreme edition and the regulard Leadtek 6600 gt. He is selling it because he is going with one of the new 6800 cards.

Extreme Edition is a bunch of marketing. Their's just overclocking the core 50mhz.

You should be able to do that pretty easily yourself :)

If you want an overclocked 6600GT, check out this one. It has quite a bit of an overclock, and should perform VERY well. It is $219, shipping included, brand new.

Hmm. acutally i just found one on ebay for $180. Do you think that is a good deal or there is an XFX 6600 gt im looking at for 160. Which do you think is a better deal?

sguffee said:
Hmm. acutally i just found one on ebay for $180. Do you think that is a good deal or there is an XFX 6600 gt im looking at for 160. Which do you think is a better deal?

xfx is bad, don't ever get xfx

as for the other cards you found on ebay, give us the link

XFX is known to have quality control issues, I am a victim of such an issue

But when you get an XFX card, their FAST FAST FAST and OC past all those wimply factory OC'ed cards

Just buy a brand new not oc'd 6600GT from MSI leadtek or evga and just OC it oyur self. give it some burn in time and then BOOM you got your self an OC monster!

6600 GT RULES!!!!!!

But yea, go for it, i jsut bought one this week and im already lovin it.

"Bada ba ba baaa IM LOVIN IT!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom