Dust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conan1981

Baseband Member
My room can get dusty, i left my old pc's side cover off for a fwe months and i just looked inside and everything is covered in dust...what is the best way to prevent my lian-li case from getting dusty and my room in general?

and what is the best way to clean an lcd screen!

Proffesionally, you should use an can of compressed air (remember to hold it upright, not at an angle) to blow out most the dust, then use a special static-free computer vacuum to suck up the remainder of the dust. Use a lint-free cotton wool bud to scap out any crap that's left in the tight spots. Do this precedure regulary to prevent the massive build-up of dust ;)

I know how you feel btw, my room gets dusty as anything (living in the woods tends to attract more dust somehow...).

lol yeah, Somehow I don't think Pledge would work too well in your computer.

For LCD screens you use a damp rag and that's it. DO NOT use any cleaning agents as it'll eat away your screen and possibly ruin it.

Simple damp rag with regular water, and wipe..that's it

Well isn't that just glass? You can use windex on that. LCD's don't have glass screens, it's closer to a fabric, so you can't use stuff like windex or it can desolve your screen lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom