Which mobo should i get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i guess i'm still stuck. The gigabyte is $117, ABit is $144, MSI is $149. Which one is the best for the price, b/c i can still make my budget (barely) with any one of these cards so i need to find the best one. If gigabyte is a good baords then i'll get it and spend the extra 20 on somethin else but if MSI or ABIT is better then i'll go with one of those. I need more opinions.

I omitted the DFI because although you think I'd be OK i dont trust myself witha tricky board.

OK so im looking at pics of the ABIT and i dont see any parallel ports or audio ports. Am i missing somthing. Right now i'm kinda swinging towards the MSI board though but keep your opinions coming. Thanks.

Honestly the DFI board is NOT tricky at all, the comp in my sig was my first ever build from the ground up. Did not have any problems getting it up and running cept for the stupid floppy drive.

But out of the choices i would get the MSI mobo, that was the oringinal mobo i had planned for my build till sumone showed me the DFI lanparty.

I'm pretty sure that the MSI is what i am going to get. I might wait to build until summer when i have more time but i'll keep you guys posted. Thanks for the help.

I would wait till i had time if i was you.. I hate it when im on a time crunch trying to get my machine up before school the next day.....

lol yeah june is looking like the most probalbe time for me to build since i'll have time, plus hopefully the price of my ocmputer would possibly go down by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom