Newegg.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compnewb

Solid State Member
Does NewEgg Ship Internationally?? Or atleast to Canada?

If not whats the best place to order cmputer parts that do send to canada atleast.

I would think they ship to canada, and if they do i would HIGHLY suggest newegg.com because i have used them MANY times and have always received my shipments on time, or sometimes even early...and they are always packed nice and they have good prices as well. Newegg.com is probably the best place you can buy from

note to the wise

Yeah man deff. use newegg if possible. Made the mistake of using Tiger Direct..OMG THEY RAPED ME. First I ordered all my stuff and the transaction said that everything was instock, then BAM the CPU wasnt instock, so okay I'll wait. Then I recieve all my stuff, cpu comes 2 days later and oh whats this NO CASE. I call TD and they say "Oh btw the case is no longer being sold at TD" Like omg WHO DOES THAT? =D Sorry still a little angry and this happaned like 2-3 weeks ago.

yeah i know newegg is the best, was looking at prices/ reviews and such but do they ship to canada? im not sure they do =/

nevermind, i just found out the only ship within the US.. does anyone have any god sites that DO SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?

www.partspc.com anyone know if there any good?

That dont sound like them..... I use tigerdirect only because Newegg has problems with my moms credit card companys.... Anyways one time i orderd a CPU from them... It never came to my house, and they said that it had and i signed for it...Turned out that it got to someones house in florida and they signed for it and shipped it to me with a note in the box... Thank god they print invoices inside the box...

You might wanna try www.Tigerdirect.ca or w/e the canada addy is for TD... The canada guys might be nice... But the tigerdirect customer support is nice since they left a heatsink out on my newer CPU and sent me a nice stock heatsink with Arctic Silver 5 allready applyed to the base... Still didnt trust that crap so i took it off and put some i got earlyer...

lmao yeah..turns out after further yelling and demanding that instead of sending my case to Easton, PA, UPS was told to send it to Easton,CA...after arriving in CA they found out WAIT THERE IS NO Easton,CA. ugh -shakes head-

Newegg shipping question should be directed to newegg not here. They have this kind of info on their website. Yes you are ordering 'hardware' but this is still not a hardware question and isn't really apropriate for this thread being that you can get that info from their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom