Birthday! What to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I betya if you had a paypal account, people would donate money to you. Im serious.

At another forum, we kept buying this poor guy coffe gift certifactes. That forum is alot more tightly wound than this one though.

He was poor and they kept doing it, than he posted pics from the carribean and bought a 250$ upgrade for protools.

Actually, I do have a paypal account. :D
If anyone is actually rich/generous enough to send me anything at all (I dont want to sound like I'm begging here, I'm just getting desperate) I would be glad to PM the account. I'm not expecting hundred-dollar miracles, here. Unless you have some fast 512mb ram module laying around waiting to be given away... :p

Thanks for all the tips, though. I think I know what I want for now. If I can get more money I'll probably buy one of the other items too. ~ $77 case (with shipping) + $59 speakers (with shipping) = $136... 56 dollars to go in order to get both. I think maybe I'll attempt to save a little more. May have to wait until after the birthday for it... :/

Danke danke!

Oh, also, I know I should make another post for this, but:
What brand should my brother get for his 6600GT I told him to get? I was thinkin eVGA... you all agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom