Microsoft Framework: No automatic logon anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendBreath

Daemon Poster
Hi,
I just installed Microsoft Framework and now when my system start, my account doesn't log in automaticaly anymore. And, it was logging on before. I only have user.

Can someone help me?

LegendBreath said:
Well I don't like that... and I don't freaking care about protection! I don't even have a anti-virus or a anti-spyware WHY WOULD I CARE ABOUT PROTECTION!?

How are we supposed to know???

1) XP

The easy answer is to go to start---> Run ----> type control userpasswords2, and then click on the account you want to autologon.

Then, clicky off the checkbox at the top of the screen, about "require users to logon", and reboot.

There ya go.

2) Windows 2000, same procedure, except type control userpasswords instead of control userpasswords2

---- Josh

mrdinkel said:
1) XP

The easy answer is to go to start---> Run ----> type control userpasswords2, and then click on the account you want to autologon.

Then, clicky off the checkbox at the top of the screen, about "require users to logon", and reboot.

There ya go.

2) Windows 2000, same procedure, except type control userpasswords instead of control userpasswords2

---- Josh

Hey thanks! It works :D

mrdinkel said:
1) XP

There ya go.

---- Josh

My nvidia drivers does the same thing on my mobo. I can't disable it. I think framework is the same way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom