good custom computer sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eclipse7

In Runtime
Hey got a question; where is a good place to buy custom built computers? Im thinking there are pretty good prices at Alienware(only until rebate ends) and ibuypower.com Anyone know any better, maby cheaper for the same quality sites? btw, i know the best thing to do is to build my own computer...but im computer illiterate. Thanks alot

Try doing a search for this on this site. I posted a pretty decent list a few weeks ago.

alienware overprices their comps by at least $500, don't buy there

good places to buy are:

www.ibuypower.com
www.monarchcomputer.com

i have a friend who bought from ibuypower and his computer had problems (he bought an ultra x-finity psu) and got his problem fixed (by he's lucky since we only live few miles away from their place [monterey park])

as for monarch, it's the best place to buy assembled computer hardware period (imo)

I've tried googling it but it just comes up with EVERY custom computer site there is. And the majority of those sites are pricey.

Alienware does overprice their computers by $500, but they are currently doing a $500 instant rebate on the computer im thinking of.

senseless said:
I work at www.adkgaming.com . Our computers > alienware

we do the same cable tie ups, use parts that we have tested in real world applications, and know our stuff.

the really good thing about alienware is that they burn-in and test their comps and have really good cable management before sending it out unlike ibuypower or cyberpower etc.

however, with a $500 coupon, alienware's prices still suck ass

Thanks for replying everyone, but Trotter thanks for the link you gave me. Cyberpowersystem.com is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom