Customers PC's : Are like Vaccuum Cleaner Bags!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't take the term BUM so literally dude, yeesh

Bum doesn't mean living in the dumpster. Check the definition

"A lazy or shiftless person, especially one who seeks to live solely by the support of others."

yeah I'd say my friend falls into that category. He's a damn bum so lay off me about what 'a bum really is!' :p

You know where all the money is at?? Spyware/Virus removal..danngg! $$$$$$$$$ I've been on average 3 PC's a week spending 2 hours each on them at $60/hr..its cool cause I do this while just kicking back at home watching TV. Nice extra cash flow. I still like my primary network admin gig though :) charging to clean PC's though very interestin! ;-)

if you want to stretch the time click on each individual thing that needs to be removed on adaware.

I did adaware on my friends pc, which he had for about 4 years, and never had a format or adaware run before, it had over 1000 things needing to be removed.

edit: you may want to change it to general pc care or something like that, instead of just cleaning.

apokalipse said:
I should start repairing PC's for money
currently I'm working at Mcdonalds, which has okay pay but not as much as I'd like

Yeah you know what you are doing.

I should start doing crap too, if i dont get a job I will run my own buisness.

If you're going to be cleaning PC's full time, find you a decent second-hand canister vac. Be sure to find a good hose attachment (the one with the long bristles). If you vac the case out first, you'll cut down on a lot of the worst of the dust.

The air compresser idea was a good one, as well. Small ones can be had for a rather small amount. Check Lowe's and Home Depot sales papers.

The dust masks are a definate must-have! LOL Goggles might not be a bad idea either (dust is not the only thing that can end up in a computer case).

A cup full of painting brushes (1", 1/2", 1/4", all long bristle and soft) could really help as well.

Sorry, just got back. Yeah, I ment compressed air, not gas sorry, But anyway i'm using my friends air compressor now... Had to do some serious adjusting of that sucker too. At first it was a bit too powerful. We also took some pictures of a resent NASTY PC and are going to do a nice Adobe illustrator poster for advertising.

I never thought this would be as successful as it is. I'll try to post some of the pics of some of the PC's in the next few days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom