Pics of my new rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the thing in the back of the case nubius? a fan? or like a reverse fan kinda like a vacum cleaner? if it is what size is it and where can I get one.

hey how good is that aerocool case? like in terms of portability, expandability.. and oh that round fan deal in teh front, does that erally do a good job at all

Nubius did you atempt to shrink wrap a few stuff in there?
What? Where do you see anything like that.

what is the thing in the back of the case nubius?
What thing, the one you can barely see behind the HDs? Yes that's a fan that I installed on the side. Best placement would be front fans as intakes ,that side as exhaust, to quickly move the HD heat out

the aerocool case is huge. downright huge. period. it also weighs 30 pounds empty. now it weighs about 50. at least. but i think it looks SWEET. it looks even cooler in person. the fans that come with it suck alot of butt, but are quiet. all in all it looks cool and if you buy good fans it has GREAT cooling.

Check the disks that came with your motherboard for temperature monitoring.

You need to get this: http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/cable_sleeving.html

I recomend the vantec ones.

Mine is nice and neat :p well as neat as i can get it in my small case, still weighs a tonne though.

apcpic8vf.jpg

Grim if you where talking about the back of his case which he has two fans on top of each other? If so, well he has screwed to 80MM fan's together creating a double fan taking up one space with more airflow. quite affective :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom