Good Deal on RAM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, $72.99 for 1 GB? That's unreal.

::::EDIT:::: I've heard nothing but good stuff about Kingmax, I think I might get 1 GB for myself actually.

yeah 72 after mail in rebate. Half the time you never even get a return on those rebates, but yeah if you aren't OC'ing then you should get it

Note though, the rebate expires on the 29th of March. Basically that means if you order it you have to pay for overnight shipping to get it off in time, which would negate the rebate.

Yea, but also keep in mind there are about a million promotions starting and ending every day. There is always something on sale, paticurely in the world of computers.

dhw200 said:
Yea, but also keep in mind there are about a million promotions starting and ending every day. There is always something on sale, paticurely in the world of computers.

Stuff is JUST on sale the day after you order it.

The rebate needs to be postmarked at most 30 days after rebate. I should still be able to get it in time. I'll be doing some mild overclocking, but since my FSB is 133, I should have enough head room, after locking the AGP/PCI bus of course (thanks to nubius:D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom