Off to a rough start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dale5605 said:
I have ordered an Alienware PC before. It's very nice quality. But yes they are a little slow, they take their time in building it. But if this helps any I had the same problem sorta. My computer was actually on Phase 3 for about 11 days. Then it went from Phase 3 all the way through phase 14 and finished in one day. I don't know what the heck happened there. I thought it was going to be way late but then is magically got here one day before schedule. I think maybe sometimes the techies don't bother updating the website with what phase they are on.

Yeah, I've heard that's what happens sometimes. I really don't have any 'major' gripes with Alienware......YET, but it's just annoying. Oh well, hopefully the comp arrives PERFECT. :)

you know what might help this situation is if you calm down and then once your all calm call them and be the biggest irate customer they ever seen or heard before.

-_Alienware_-...Poor you, don't order from them; last time I checked they were big rip-off's

At least they don't rip you off as bad as Dell or HP. They may charge a higher price but they actually deliver with a good gaming computer and top-notch service.

Yeah I'm in the process of recieving a Alienware computer, and I too was stuck on phase 3 for four days, but then I called them and they said they were having difficulties updating the thingy online and it was actually on phase 9. So just call them up if your having any problems about showing progress. BTW what did you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom