Customers PC's : Are like Vaccuum Cleaner Bags!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not bums unless they dont have a house
Living at moms house, never had a job, never had a drivers license.....that's a bum ;)

EDIT: Did I mention he's 21? :p

Nubius said:
Living at moms house, never had a job, never had a drivers license.....that's a bum ;)

That's nothing. I have a friend who's 33 and is the same way, Mom's house, no job, no dl, no life!

That's nothing. I have a friend who's 33 and is the same way, Mom's house, no job, no dl, no life!
haha I stand corrected...well actually I'm too lazy to stand, so I'm sitting corrected.

But has he ever had a job or DL, because this friend hasn't even attempted at either.

ive ran into the dust box scenerio quite a few times lol . Fortionately i have a huge AC compressor that allows me to clean 1 out in about 5 minutes :) .Nice way to pick up some extra cash btw , keep it up
icon14.gif

I once took apart my dad's computer 2 years ago. he had finally gotten a new one, and I was taking apart his old one to salvage the RAM and the CPU. Hed been running it straight since '96, so about 7 years. There was so much dust and grit on the inside I couldnt even make out the labels on the parts. Amazing it sill worked.

Nubius said:

Than what do you call friends that lived with their mom's than currently live in a dumpster? May have been an empty dumpster, but a dumpster is a dumpster.

BTW Ever since i really started DJ'ing and getting into PC's i dont hang with those ppl anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom