Hotmail sign in probs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoticBoy

Baseband Member
Hi,

Im having some trouble signing into a hotmail address which i signed up for a while ago. Ive forgot my password, and when i click the "forgot your password?" link it asks me for my region, however it says my input is incorrect. so i must have signed up and left the country as default or something (i dunno) anyway i just cannot sign in, and i have emailed microsoft about it to see if they will help me as i know my security answer. but i recieved an automated reply saying microsoft cannot help with login problems due to security reasons blablablabla

i also forgot my ebuyer account password (hotmail and ebuyer account were both signed up at same time and i havent accessed them since)
i want to buy a laptop off ebuyer and i need to order it tomorrow, however i cant make another account or log into my existing one as the email address i signed it up with is the above hotmail one. and any reset passwords go to that address. I contacted ebuyer support but there ticket turn around is 5 days. and i need to order the laptop tomorrow.

If anyone has any sugestions as to how i can sign into my hotmail address or if you know who i could email. or anything that could help me id much appreciate it

Thankyou

Ryan

Ebuyer customer support isn't great, it took me 2 weeks to get a reply after several messages were sent to them.

As for hotmail, you may never get your account back unfortunately.

Sorry for sounding so negative. I hope you have a better experience with ebuyer than I did.

thats a shame, im always having problems with logging in to ebuyer, even when i remembered my password lol

it seems stupid to me that they wont allow me to sign 2 accounts up for the same address, amazon allow this and everywhere else that i use.

Is it illegal to get someone to hack into your own email address? i dont even know if this is possible

edit--

going to try and sign a new one up again <sigh> hope it lets me this time

i dont know how i did it, but hotmail resetted my password for me and i was able to access my account and enter a new password. Maybe there's an option somewhere to reset your account.

i really dont think i can help sorry. but i will answer a question, yes it is illegal for some to h ack your account with your permission.
your account is also owned my hotmail and ull never get their permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom