Hey look at my mouse pad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the best gaming mousepad is the Func Pad Surface 1030.

It is also good to get some kind of slickener, I went ahead and bought a mousing liquid from Func that works great. The mouse slides with perfect ease now. If you don't want to spend the money on that though I heard furniture polish will also work wonders.

Here's mine got it at newegg.com...

15.00 cool as hell...
17-114-131-02.JPG

LegendBreath said:
It was the only plug I have to take power from computer. I don't have any spare USB cables.

BTW: The best mouse pad is... MINE! ehehehe :p
for it to light up, it needs power. it would be a waste of power getting it through another power point, so a paralell port is a pretty logical choice, considering most motherboards have them but are rarely used by anything except printers - altough the sort of people who would get a light up mousepad would be using USB printers and not the older paralell ones

apokalipse said:
for it to light up, it needs power. it would be a waste of power getting it through another power point, so a paralell port is a pretty logical choice, considering most motherboards have them but are rarely used by anything except printers - altough the sort of people who would get a light up mousepad would be using USB printers and not the older paralell ones

Well I'm not like the normal peoples :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom