Operating System Selcetion Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok im his stupid retard friend lol not really. its just i cant remember how. anyways it did went to default and its taking up alot of space on my hd is they any way i can fix this??

he said he cant format =/ lol. Maybe you can help him, becuase im not exacly sure how to format xp, xp is retarded, why not the simpe format c:? but nooooooooo, microcrap has to go and change it. Stupid bill. What i think is happening is he keeps on reinstalling windows in different sectors of his comp and its filling it up. not sure, your the pro, im 16 =/

ok heres wat i did, im trying to format both my drive i got 2 hd drives installed in my comp and it seems that its almost full cause i barely have anything installed, but i cant seem to format i have the so called win xp home cd from dell wich seems that i cant format my comp all it does is install a whole new os system in my comp wich takes up more spaces in my hd. how can i do a wipe on both hd like it was a 1st bought comp like brand new??

xp is too complicated...

nah cause i want my comp to be updated and plus when i bought the comp it came with xp

ok you should be able to format the pc.....sounds like you have a restore cd which when loaded and the pc is rebooted should have the option for formatting the pc

@azn um, so? use 98se, you can use just about any proggie with it and it is way more stable.

@psychobrigade00 i told him that 4 months ago, he didnt beleave me =/

lol wow yall are bickering like little children in here lol all restore cds i have ever seen have an option for a format and reinstall also what are the specs on the pc??

3.0ghz
1024mb
2x 80gb hd
nvidia vid card
running on win xp pro

anyways @ psychobrigade00 the only option it gives me is to repair or install xp again i tried install xp but all it does is install xp on the same drive and if i do it will just install it and takes up more space.. i tried the run>prompt> format C: and format D: it ask me for the volume wich i have no clue wtf that is lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom