folders opening Very slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

graves85

Solid State Member
First of, Im sorry if this isnt the right forum to post this is.

This started yesterday, When ever i try to open a folder, or internet explore after the click it takes it about 2-3 min to open up. It just sits here like i havent even clicked, then all of a sudden it pops up. Once it does open it runs fine, like there is no problem, same thing with internet explorer. Some times the folders never open. Ive ran Ad-ware, and yahoo spy, and have found a program called People for pc or something like that, I think its gone. Anyone have any idea what my problem is?

download the trial for spysweeper at webroot.com and go to microsoft.com and download there program on the front page for spyware

I have ran Search and destroy and it found nothing, I will run the other 2 scans when i get home in about 45min. I have used firefox in the past, and didnt really like it.

Thank you guys, spysweeper did the trick, It found the Hijacker. When i used to run Firefox, it had just came out, and alot of sites didnt fully load with it, is there updates now, or plugins that fix most of these problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom