Stumped..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIII

Daemon Poster
hmm so recently, i've been having a few stability issues with my computer, random restarts etc. and for a while everytime i turned on my computer, even there were no errors, it would say System has Recovered from a Serious Error.

So i thought, meh. Then today, random restart, came back on, had some weird shiz on the desktop.. something about Active Desktop being Disabled, and a button to enable it. I clicked enable, it froze and when i turn on again.

I get this:

Blah blah blah

Corrupted System file.

and I cant get into windows.

For an irrelevant reason, I do not currently have my windows disks, i can have them on tuesday though. So im unable to do a restore thang.

Because of this, I'm missing the biggest LAN of the year, 34hour good friday LAN :angry:

Theres still about 28hours to go, so if anyone knows how I can fix this b4 the LAN finishes (plzplzplzplz) I will be eternally grateful. Thanks, specs are in my sig incase.

And the first person to say something negative about pentium relating to my situation will get something called a sub7 (jk ;) )

VIII

SOMETHING ABOUT A PENTIUM!! :p

Aint no chance of you getting sub7 on me lol.

36 hours for a lan, yeesh...12 hours was more than enough for me.

All your overclocking attempts may have corrupted your HD in which you'd HAVE to have the windows disk.

BTW: You ever get all that info for the graphics cards put together? DJ's is on the fritz so I just wanted to get mine and yours together whenever.

yeah well i got some of it.. 51k stock in aquamark :).. if u get on MSN ill give it to u.. or pm it to u. I couldnt run 05, even on stock because of this... Overclocking corrupted my HD last time, but as i said i left it a day n it was back to normal... i dont have a day T_T .. dam it last time i lend disks!!

VIII said:
.And the first person to say something negative about pentium relating to my situation will get something called a sub7 (jk ;) )

Trojans are not that efficent anymore.Unless you have physical access. Good luck trying to put that on someones computer. Everyone nowadays has A/V. Alot more than 3-5 years ago. Also considering that most ISP's scan the incoming and outgoing mail. Just FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom