Via Sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive got the 9600 Xt and the Via k8T800 Pro and im feeling the hurt, but not because theyre incompatible, just cuz i have a recently considered "old" card. get a 6600GT, theyre better and cheap, read all the forums that have been posted about it in the last month (one of'em i started, not knowing the q? had been asked five billion times).

Play Call of Duty:UO.

ok i was thinking about that but i getting a new rig in like 5 months i still wanna play some games on this vid card........any more suggestion?

yes, the mobo drivers are the via 4 in 1 drivers.......which are horrible....and btw i got this message a day ago that says my vpu has recovered and it instead of saying catalyst drivers it know says gecube radeon 9600xt 256mb drivers.......how come? btw they are not the same drivers

ok..................................
1 gig pc-2700 ram
mini atx system
gecube radeon 9600xt 256mb
120 gb seatage hd
pentium cerelon 2.8 ghz( yeah yeah i know):(
ecs p4vmm2 mobo
and some other junk i dont feel like listing

I know this system isnt supposed to score high at all but.............i think there is something wrong if i get 5-10 fps constantly on AA

Oh and Btw i tried playing doom 3:confused: and i actually do pretty good until a monster pops out and i try to shoot him, then it gets REALLY choppy, but the environments and textures dont hurt my vid at all!

mine isnt overclockable for some reaseon, i tried to use rade3D and i overclocked a little but then i had to restart cause my pc couldnt handle the overclock, their were artifacts all over games as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom