Cd Burners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syphanx

Daemon Poster
Hey guys wassup,
Im thinking of buying a cd burner, but i dont know which brand lol, ive got 4 possibilities:
Sony
Asus
LG
Samsung

Ive head bad things about the samsung and sony so that rules them out, so which one now?
It's now either the,
Asus 52x24x52 IDE - $60 (Australian)

--OR--

LG 52x32x52 IDE also $60 (Australian)

Now which one?
Plz do some research on this and dont message back crap answers and i end up buying the wrong thing lol.
thanks,

i would probably buy the LG, i've heard very good thing about them. i have a samsung and it is VERY loud, and has long spin down times, and sometimes rattles my pc. it was only 40 bucks so i can't complain, but i'd get the LG if i was going to get a new one

Hmm yeh id tend to go with the LG at the moment, because my friend has got one and they are ok... ive only seen him use it once though :S, so im not too sure how it performs....

OK dont ignore it anymore. I am your master. Bow down before me.Carry on with your conversations. Sorry to inturrupt, and have a nice day :)

ok ummm cool, the LG one is 52x32x52 instead of the Asus which is 52x24x52. Wouldnt this mean that the LG would be faster???
Oh yeah and with your sig, which are your real comp specs? the ones in red or blue :D

well the buffer makes a big difference. it really improves burning times. my samsung is quite loud, but it writes cd-r's at 48x and has 8mb buffer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom