Cool and Quiet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My AMD and mobo, aparently, use "Cool and Quiet" technology, although it is far from quiet, and the thermometer at the bottem of my pc reads about 30 degrees, at least it used to. Over the last few days it has been reading 33.5, i have no idea if that is cool or not.

Hmm, I did some research and on a 3400+, Idling at 49C is rather normal, but my temps should go down in about a week due to my artic silver 5. Maybe I shouldn't worry so much. I just find it strange that I can't figure out how my mobo is controlling my fan speed.

mousepad said:
Hmm, I did some research and on a 3400+, Idling at 49C is rather normal, but my temps should go down in about a week due to my artic silver 5. Maybe I shouldn't worry so much. I just find it strange that I can't figure out how my mobo is controlling my fan speed.

My 3400+ SKT 939 only does 50 with fresh AS5 under full load, but than, that's also at 2.5GHZ at 1.8 volts

Well what the hell. How come mine is so hot? I am using as5 and I just installed a Silencer 64 HSF which is rated to be really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom