processes can not be ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
may be this will help the diagnostic
when a is stuck it cant be ended by all ways(this can hyappend to any thing) even if you logoff and logon again you will find the stuck program waiting for you!!!!
this is getting very ennoying please help

hey, sry no ones been able to help yet, so you just said u formated and installed ur OS right? and i just woke up too so im not fully thinking yet, but this happened before AND after you installed ur os again? This could be a virus in the memory or the front of the hard drive, you could try using kill disk, this writes 0's to every single part of your hard drive, so there is nothing left and sometimes not able to be recovered. You could try this and then install your operating system, warning, this will take a while depending on your hard drive size, i did it to my 76.6 GB hard drive and it took almost 3 hours. hope it helps

i dot think its a virus because it just happend rarely maybe twice or once a week
also i think it is related to Paging file on ntfs on WINXP sp2 because i think the first problems happend when i upgraded to SP2 and converted disks to NTFS

download procXP from www.sysinternals.com and use that on the process to find out what it's doing. You can also get Filemon from there and use that to monitor what files that process is working on.

good luck

all running processes

i used EF process manager to generate a list of all running processes
Please check it for suspesius processes

I just had the problem this time with system mechanic 5 pro
i tried to take a screen shot for the problem but i could not , When the bug starts you cant open any new exes and even if u open them they hang when tring to save,
i desabled S M A R T for hard disks from bios ( my hards are too old may be)
please help i feel like talking to my self here.

I had this exact same problem the other night, my computer was very slow, and i couldnt close anything or get things to work right and i kept getting errors. But after 4 hours i found out it was my new EIDE cable with the blue EL wire on it.... Guess i broke it when i took it out of one hard drive and put it on another one.... So you may want to try a newer never used IDE cable for your hard drive, unless its a SATA drive then i dont know.......

its not sata and i have not noticed any data loss....
it just happend somtimes nothing works nothing opend after the first hang can be closed or ended even softwares that says "HAHAHA I'm a process killer" cant do any thing to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom