Cheep Computers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikePB3

In Runtime
Where can I get computers and moniters for free or real cheep, becuase people who don't know abpout computers get rid of them when their still good, I know about newpapers but any other ideas????

if your still at school you can ask them for some to "help with work at school" me and my mate got about 5 computers each when the school were about to throw them all away. They are shit but they still work. and all we did was asked. the school probably want you to have their old computers because if someone doesnt take them they have to pay to get rid of them.

if your still at school you can ask them for some to "help with work at school" me and my mate got about 5 computers each when the school were about to throw them all away. They are shit but they still work. and all we did was asked. the school probably want you to have their old computers because if someone doesnt take them they have to pay to get rid of them.

what you say when you asked them, where you watching them getting rid of it or you said hey when you throw some computers away can I have them. or what

Well it was me and bigbmxdave, we basically said that we'd like a couple of the computers they were chucking out, because we'd been told they were getting rid of them. The technician said since nobody else wanted any we could have a few each.

Is your school as bad as mine where we dont throw out P 90's or w/e

3 years ago, we were using some 33mhz PC as well

If the school gives you loads of really old, worthless pc's you could sell them on ebay, and build a alrightish pc yourself.

My school takes the pc's apart and takes the good parts out of them. They have a huge pile of floppy and cd drives in a cupboard behind the server room. I just asked if I could have one. They were keen to get rid of them. They also have a few old ones for teaching purposes (taking them apart and putting them together again.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom