how to block junk email?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kopenhagen

In Runtime
I use MS OUTLOOK EXPRESS 6

1/in the message/ new mail rule, I select where the subject line contains : junk email....

2/ select the action, I select do not download it from server

why I still receive junk email, even the subject detected by my ISP is JUNK EMAIL

What should I do to not receive them? I've blocked but there are tones.

Thanks

- Do not give out your address online except to reputable companies
- Do not reply to junk mail :
Most junk e-mail has a link at the bottom which says "click here to unsubscribe" or something like that. This is a scam. if you click on that button it actually shows the sender that you are bothered to read the junk mail and will put you on more of his mailing lists.
I dont Use Outlook but perhaps there will be something in its help files about junk mail. open the program and press F1 then go to search and search for "Junk Mail"

bigbmxdave said:
- Do not give out your address online except to reputable companies
- Do not reply to junk mail :
Most junk e-mail has a link at the bottom which says "click here to unsubscribe" or something like that. This is a scam. if you click on that button it actually shows the sender that you are bothered to read the junk mail and will put you on more of his mailing lists.
I dont Use Outlook but perhaps there will be something in its help files about junk mail. open the program and press F1 then go to search and search for "Junk Mail"

thanks I know all of this, I didn't reply to anything or unsubscribe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom