M$ may face a $5 million a day fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, nub :)

Lets see GOV<---MS<--end consumer, whos getting ****ed here? I for one want to buy the 64 bit windows sometime before 128 bit windows comes out.

Nubius said:
Not much to explain besides the fact I meant 'called' and not 'cooled' but I corrected that

Oh...ohohoh....Earth...it's in leet...oh.....i get it..............
....*thinks*.....

ohohoh...and USA and canada w/o windows....it'd be really dark in my room...the lights dont' work so well...

Umk...i'll stop being stupid. Life would be scary w/ chips in my head...and people would try to overclock them...

emeraldice said:
Hey Bill Gates isn't the richest person in the world by luck.
Yeah, because the guy that owns IKEA is richer. And how did he do that....? He's a rich person, but he lives a modest life style.

Nubius said:
Earth would no longer be called Earth....it would forever be known as OS 34R7H
mean that you will need a seriel number sticker some where on your butt to live, and families would need a MOLP.

emeraldice said:
Umk...i'll stop being stupid. Life would be scary w/ chips in my head...and people would try to overclock them...

Haha, that would be so funny, overclocking your head!

Nubius said:
you mean you guys dont already do that?
Yeah, I just upgraded my total memory from 190mb to 230mb. Costed over $4,600 and my insurrance didn't cover it.

(Btw, smartest human on earth holds less than a compact disk in his/her brain.)

Smarts has nothing to do with it. It's a known fact your brain holds trillions upon trillions of bits of data. All your memories, everything you know and learned, and not to forget the basics like the 'coding' it takes to keep you breathing, heart pumping, blah blah blah.

Our brain can technically store mass amounts of gigabytes

Haha. Nubius, I'm sorry to say but you're wrong. The other day I read an article on Google News that said that most humans brains contain less than a compact disk (around 700mb)

A brain has actually been clocked I believe, I think it's around 1MHz or something like that, but it operates much more efficently than a CPU.

We actually had a discussion about a new technology, parralelism I believe it's called, which is currently in the experimental process, which will allow a CPU to perform tasks in the same fashion as a brain.

And a brain can store an endless amount of data, however it's not accessed in the same fashion as a hard drive, it's suppressed so to speak to it's more difficult to remember, but it's there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom