Free iPods No Kidding!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtranter

Banned
I'm a skeptical person by nature, so when I saw this website I thought rubbish and soemthing that comes out a a bulls behind. The only thing that persauded me to sign up was the news article on the BBC website: [
Here is my referral link. To help me get my iPod, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:

Even though it says its only abailable in the USA, its now available in the UK aswell!

Gone sucka!

If you'd have read the tules of the forum, you'd know that posting this garbage is a major no-no, and involves instant banning.

No one here has a problem with it. Idiots like you pop in here every week or so, and each and every one is banned, period.

Good bye. Peddle your wares elsewhere,

So I try to help people and I just get aggro. Is this one of those forums where people with decent ideas just get banned!

no, this is a forum where spamming is not allowed.

To post the info in a signature I think would have been allowed, but the barge in first post and sling the trash like that...nope.

No one here cares about a supposedly free iPod. Nothing like that is free...at least not to the bottom guy.

Find another forum to hawk your junk. If you ever do return, read the rules and abide by them.

Look, I didn't mean to break any rules, or cause any offence, I just wanted to help people out. It osn't a scam, as it works thorugh advertising, truts me.

I apologise for any offence again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom