Need a full tower case with exceptional air ventilation

Status
Not open for further replies.

espeed

In Runtime
Hiya.

I need recommendations for a full tower atx case with max air ventilation, im looking to cool things down to a maximum as far as cases go! thankyou in advance for any links that can be provided.

Im only asking becasue ive never shopped for a case before with the idea for maximum air flow.

the one in my sig it is made by X SOMETHING I don't know the rest of the name but I think it's good because they have a fan in the back and in the front with an open thing on the side do you get me so they colide and exit.

----------------->^<----------------------- sorry for the bad picture but something like that

I just ordered the Lian-L case i've read tons of great reviews, i got the mid tower...check it out on newegg.com

You probly dont need a fulltower case... one of the argh im guessing but va700 or something like that is quite nice

why does everyone and their mother get lian-li? its extremely plain and their super expensive. it doesent make sense to me. and nubius if you dont want something blinky, flashy, and colorful, just get a case thats more consevative. like the one i just bought i think is sweet but it doesent have demon heads or glowing red eyes and stuff on it. aerocool jetmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom