whats the best laptop make ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dell, IBM, and Toshiba are the one's I look at. Probably in that order although I rate Dell and IBM very close. (I own a Toshiba and rate it behind Dell and IBM.)

ice_snuff said:
Just wanted to know as i am thinking of getting a new laptop

any help appreciated.

what do you plan on doing w/ the laptop?

there's a lot of options out there, so your budget and what you need out of the notebook would help in your decisions.

and our suggestions would come accordingly.

dell xps or alienware....that 1s real nice but expensize my friend has it dell is 2 but thats amazing

well i have a budget of £1000 and its gonna be used 4 gaming and doing course work

thanks 4 all the help so far

my sister has the Sony K series review for college and it's a very sleek machine.

the monitor is the best i've seen on any laptop. dvd playback is amazing.

the sound is also terrific...if you notice that most laptop speakers are god awful, everything about this laptop is superb.

however, i can't say anything about hardcore gaming on it, since it has integrated graphics..but you can play some games...but don't expect to rock the house w/ Doom3 or anything..

but for the price your looking for...this model would get my vote.

but your budget would definitely put a damper on a truly stellar "gaming notebook"....

and it's a Sony!

fujitsu-siemens and asus make some good value laptops, but do they work aswell as the others?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom