thingy on bottom of heatsink

Status
Not open for further replies.
19.5C according to my agenda is 67.1 I THINK.... I realy hate my agenda because its F= (Cx1.8) + 32

Anyways my room used to sit at 65F

I used nail remover to get the Thermalpaste off my heatskin, pink nail varnish just don't work for me guys :(

ApM said:
I used nail remover to get the Thermalpaste off my heatskin, pink nail varnish just don't work for me guys :(

HA HA,I used nail polish remover too:p I didn't have any isopropyl so i used that,They only problem is you have to wipe it down really good after cause it leave's a little bit of residue crap.

I also used toliet paper too wipe down the heatskin, don't think your ment to do that... :)

Dale wtf where you thinking? Anyways, i just used some kinda cleaner we had in the garage that we use to clean engines..... Works like a charm, just dont get it on plastic or good bye plastic fan...

The first time I ever did it, I scraped the old stuff off with a razor blade. Worked like a charm, but I wouldn't try it again.

I used akasa thermal compound remover to get rid of what was all over the cpu. I threw the stock heatsink away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom